CTS Flange Features & Benefits
CTS Flanges Won't Let you Down
- Suitable for all brass companion flange applications.
- No cracking or warping due to overheating, or cooling too rapidly.
- Heating and cooling time reduced.
- Adjustable rotating flange, eliminating 2 holing.
- Save money on gases and solder.
- Copper component is 99.9% copper eliminating any lead issues.
- Burst pressure for 2" - 6" is 1000PSI. Tested.
- Temperature range is -66F to 272F.
- Applications include all butterfly and flanged gate valve installations, along with pumps, boilers, chillers,backflow devices.
- No extra costs. Such as dielectric insulators. Available in 150LB, 300LB, and rolled groove.
* 100% Electrolysis Protection with copper to steel, cast connection
- The fast and easy way to connect copper tube to flanged valves & equipment.
- The backing flange rotates after brazing/soldering is completed.
- As easy as bend or tee to connect.
- No bolt insulation kits required.
- Save time, Save Money.
- Sizes 2" through to 6"